Thursday 31 December 2009

Last purchases of 2009!



The other day I braved the 'January' sales armed with a £10 Topshop voucher. Topshop was shockingly busy - I couldn't even bear to look around the sale rails for too long. I hate it when shops are like that! Eventually I decided to ignore the sale and ended up buying this purse, which has been on my mind since I bought it as a gift for my french friend. Isn't it cute!

Just before Christmas I also treated myself to these patent loafers from Clarks. They're so comfy to walk in, and have the added bonus of a chunky heel so I can stand around without falling over.



These are the last things I bought in 2009. And they'll be the last things I buy in a 'real' shop for another 2 months! All will become clear in my next post...

Happy new year everyone!
(Hasn't this year gone quickly...)

Sadie xxx

11 comments:

Hubbub said...

Very nice new things indeed!goodbye 2009!

Anonymous said...

That purse is really cute!
And yes this year went soooo fast, happy new year!

Amelia said...

Ugh, I know. I can't stand super-busy stores. I like the little purse :)

Secondhand Stella said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Faux Naif said...

those loafers are great; i'm forever looking for comfortable high-heeled shoes. and what an enigmatic note to end on :)
happy new year!

Penny said...

The purse is just too adorable! Happy new year!

Helen said...

i can't bear looking at sales racks either, i much prefer sale shopping online. or not at all! haha. i've been looking at those loafers too, clarks do some nice yet practical shoes.

Rieke said...

those loafers are to die for, and since they are Clarks they have to be really comfortable:)

Eloise and Éclairs said...

Happy New Year!
I just love those shoes! && they'll match everything you own!
Happy thrifting!

Khiraki said...

I love the shoes!! I also can't bear shopping in shopping centre's/ busy shops any more, online shopping is just SO convenient!! Happy New Yearrr!

Khiraki.blogspot.com

le blog de leen said...

love the shoes! they really look like some 20's ' shoes, great :)

leen